Trades recognized by the France-Québec Agreement
Name of trade in Québec
Name of trade in France
How to submit a dossier
In addition to his or her diploma, the worker’s attestations of work experience abroad must clearly show:
- The employer’s name and company name, address, and phone number
- The title of the workers trade or specialty, if applicable
- The tasks performed
- The employment periods and the total hours worked per year
Attestations must be signed by a person responsible at the company and give his or her position.
To validate employer letters, one of the following documents must be provided following the number of hours worked for each period given in the letters:
- Tax slip
- Pay slip
- Other proof of remuneration
- Photocopy of an apprenticeship record book received outside of Québec, if applicable
These documents will not be returned. Therefore, it is recommended that the original documents be kept and that photocopies be provided.
Send the dossier, including a copy of the diploma and proof of hours worked in this trade to the following address:
Commission de la construction du Québec
Case postale 2010, succursale Chabanel
Montréal (Québec) H2N 0C3
Or send by email to:firstname.lastname@example.org.